Worldwide colleges and universities have sent students back home. In these situations, self and remote learning is the best (and often only) option to fine-tune your engineering knowledge and improve your skills. Below are the Simcenter resources Siemens provides to keep your skills up to date.
Improve your engineering fundamentals and industrial applications with instructional webinars! That is why we propose sessions are the perfect way to:
- Train yourself
- Get insights into an engineering discipline you haven’t mastered yet
- Learn industry best practices and how to implement them in your future career
There’s nothing better than using the tool, get ready for hands-on sessions with:
- Simcenter STAR-CCM+: Short lessons utilizing video and assessments as well as interactive vertical lab exercises allow you to move at your own pace as you navigate through a vast library of content.
- Simcenter Amesim: Beginner tutorials for getting started with system simulation
- Simcenter FLOEFD for SolidEdge:[DCP(SSM1] 20 comprehensive tutorial problems including pressure loss, heat transfer, porous media, mesh optimization, non-Newtonian flow, rotating impeller, among many others
- Simcenter FLOEFD Virtual Lab: test-drive the fully-featured Simcenter FLOEFD software with tutorials covering 20 powerful CFD tasks.
- Simcenter Flotherm & Simcenter Flotherm XT Virtual Lab: use the full version of the software on a number of real-world example cases.
As well as an educator can access our learning platforms and online curriculum:
- Learning Advantage (Simcenter Amesim, Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Testing solutions) – if you do not have access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Center (Simcenter FLOEFD, Simcenter Flomaster, Simcenter MAGNET, Simcenter Flotherm)
Finally, you can
- Browse the knowledge base where you’ll find “how-to” technical articles
- Chat with experts on our forum (discussion tab)
- Navigate through our blog to get the latest news about our footprint in the academic world.
- Check out our blog for more about learning opportunities: Siemens Industry Software Global Academic program