What can you expect from Simcenter? Innovative processes, disruptive technology, visionary products…
By uniquely combining test and simulation based on a multi-disciplinary platform for performance engineering, we strive to help you achieve your goals of delivering smarter products in shorter time.
To do so, we continuously develop and integrate novel engineering methods and technologies. And yet, we make sure that we know our basics. Indeed, our engineering expertise is rooted in the deep knowledge of engineering fundamentals. And we don’t shy away from rehearsing those from times to times, with job starters, newcomers, or even with you.
Check out our fundamentals of performance engineering webinar series.
These webinars are just the perfect tool to:
- Get insights into an engineering discipline you don’t master yet
- Refresh your memory on the stuff you’ve learned at university but never had a chance to put in practice until recently
- Learn about best practices in your or other industries and how to implement them
- Introduce an engineering topic to a colleague who is a newcomer to the department
- Train your junior staff
- And much more.
Register today for the webinar of your interest – it’s easy and free!
Webinar on the fundamentals of digital signal processing – Register
Webinars with a focus on vibration engineering:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of vibration engineering – Coming soon
- Understand the basics and mathematics behind modal analysis – Register
- Achieve full engineering insight in human body vibration – Register
Webinars with a focus on acoustic engineering:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of acoustics engineering – Register
- Material testing – How to identify acoustic material properties – Register
- How to efficiently measure pressure-based ISO sound power – Register
- How to use sound intensity for sound power and sound source localization – Register
- Fundamentals of sound source localization – Register
Webinars with a focus on durability engineering:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of durability engineering – Register
- Efficient road load data acquisition – Register
- Customer correlated durability test schedules – Register
Webinars with a focus on simulation engineering:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of hydraulics – Register
- Introduction to the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering – Register
- Introduction to the system simulation – a must-have for your design process – Register
And more to come…
Watch out for more engineering fundamentals webinars to be released on the Siemens PLM Software website!