TEAMCENTER VIRTUAL EVENT | APRIL 2022
We’re inviting Teamcenter customers and partners who sell, service, and support Teamcenter customers to register for the 2022 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Testing Program!
Whether you’re working from home or the office in April, you can participate in this virtual event!
Are you interested in early access to Teamcenter?
Would you like to have the opportunity to see the recent and upcoming enhancements before the release and help us prioritize future Teamcenter features? Are you interested in interactions with other customers, Teamcenter development leaders, and product managers?
The Teamcenter Product Development organization is hosting this virtual event. It is structured to span over the course of two weeks, for customers and partners. We will use Microsoft Teams and Teamcenter software hosted on a Siemens private cloud.
You can use your own devices to access the cloud. The event will be conducted remotely to provide the opportunity for worldwide participation.
Teamcenter Beta Testing Event
This year’s testing will focus on the Active Workspace 6.1 client configured with Teamcenter 14.1.
The goal of this event is to receive feedback from participants and to refine the software before the release. The Active Workspace user experience is a key area for testing.
2022 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Testing Event Schedule
- April 4-8, 2022 — Teamcenter New Feature Introductions and Demonstrations – Kick-off meeting and capability demonstrations. All participants should plan to attend these sessions (3-hour per day) for productive testing. We will record the sessions and will make them available to replay.
- April 11-15, 2022 — Teamcenter Beta Internal Testing — Sales, presales, services, and support.
- April 18-22, 2022 — Teamcenter Beta Customer Testing – End-user testing (6-8 hours a day). Support is available during business hours in the following time zones: IST, CEST, EST.
The deadline to enroll is April 4, 2022. Schedules and dial-in links will be provided to you after you register. Due to logistical constraints, we can accommodate only a limited number of participants. If you would like to participate, please make the full-time commitment for Customer Testing Week (6-8 hours a day for April 18-22).
Explore Teamcenter Features in Beta Testing
The week of April 4-8, we will help you prepare for the event by reviewing logistics and environment requirements, then introduce you to new features with product demonstrations. The week of April 18-22 is when you can dig into the Teamcenter applications with dedicated end-user testing sessions. This year we will cover the following topics:
- Search enhancements for deep CAD search and compressed files
- Deployment Center
- Lightning Fast BOM Tree and Graphics in Active Workspace
- Enterprise Visualization for Active Workspace Users
- Collaborative 3D Visualization with Xcelerator Share
- Part and Usage EBOM Management
- Generate Buildable End Products from Configurable Products
- Requirements Manager Workspace
- Introducing PLM for Medical Devices Solution
- Introducing PLM for Machine Builder Solution
- Test and Verification Management with Rollup
- Physical Test Results management and Simcenter Testlab integration
- System Simulation management with Simcenter Amesim and System Architect integration
- Xpedition Integration to Teamcenter
Experience Different Forms of Interactive Teamcenter Beta Testing
- Participants are requested to test scenarios provided by Siemens and provide feedback.
- Bring your use cases for self-guided exploration of the latest versions of the product(s).
- 1-1 sessions in specific pre-planned areas of the product provide pointed feedback.
Collect Critical Customer and Partner Feedback
Teamcenter Beta Testing helps us to collect critical customer feedback through issue discovery and gaps in your business use cases. Teamcenter customers and partners who sell, service, and support Teamcenter customers can register for the 2022 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Testing Program! Whether you’re working from home or the office in April, you can participate in this virtual event!
Want to know more about how this Beta Testing event will work for you? Learn more about our 2021 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Event and our 2020 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Event, including feedback from our partners and customers. Take a look at what past attendees said at the 2021 Virtual Teamcenter Beta Testing event: