AI is not only empowering tools to function with greater efficiency and usability, but it’s also helping spearhead the next generation of interconnected technologies which will help drive further innovation through a more holistic design approach. This in turn will help parallelize the traditionally serial design process, enabling a faster design cycle and exploration of a broader design space.
In this episode, Spencer Acain is once again joined by Dr. Justin Hodges, an AI/ML Technical Specialist and Product Manager for Simcenter. Justin highlights some of the ways AI is helping build connections between different tools, and where that will lead in the future.
In this episode you will learn:
- How AI enables interconnected technology (2:18)
- How AI is evolving through cross pollination between fields (5:57)
- The ways AI facilitates the transfer of simulations and data between tools (10:47)
- How AI will help parallelize the design process (14:33)
- Knowledge capture through AI (16:55)
Technical Writer for Global Marketing at Siemens Digital Industries Software
This podcast features discussions around the importance of AI and ML in today’s industrial world.