What’s new in Opcenter Execution Discrete 2301
A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Opcenter Execution Discrete 2301
Opcenter™ Execution Discrete 2301, which is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services, is designed to help you satisfy the most common needs of industries. You can do this specifically where macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions to produce the desired product.
Opcenter Execution Discrete 2301 introduces a new operator terminal defined to cover specific processes and industries:
- These new terminals are low code user interface (UI) apps, powered using the Mendix™ platform, to enable customers and partners to easily personalize the user interface to cover their specific requirements
- Using the Complex Manufacturing Terminal will equip customers with serialized production and workorders composed of several steps to have a screen with vertical layout to see all activities that need to be completed.
Some benefits of the latest version:
- Use new operator terminal designed for specific industry and process
- Leverage out-of-the-box solutions for complex assembly and job shop environments
- Define data maintenance using a standard supervisor screen to purge or archive the manufacturing data present on the runtime database
Already using Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in version 2301.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs.
Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Discrete.
Want to know more about the integration between Opcenter and Mendix? Read our White Paper here.
You could be also interested in: Smart Manufacturing solutions for Aerospace and Marine industry – Executing production off-line in industrial environments.