We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 13.2! Supporting quick and efficient planning processes for incoming and outgoing goods inspections
Using Opcenter Quality Control enables you to pair the comprehensive digital twin with features in Teamcenter® Quality software in real-world production. Using Opcenter Quality Control supports all quality-relevant processes on the shop floor. This starts with the simple documentation of inspection results, includes the control of production processes and supports the necessary processes that are carried out in the case of deviations. This can even include adapting inspection specifications to production conditions.
Opcenter Quality 13.2 brings you the following benefits:
- Support quick and efficient planning processes for incoming and outgoing goods inspections
- Enhance complaint management process by collecting all relevant data
- Boost FMEA capabilities for an optimized risk assessment
- Increase VDA requirements support for production process and product approval
- Improve usability for gage management
- Simplify audit assessment for supporting VDA 6.3 requirements
- Support standard acquisition layout for Opcenter Quality on tablets
- Enhance inspection controls with direct creation of nonconformance regulations
- Optimization for process FMEA 4M types
- Use Opcenter Quality APQP module to align with VDA’s “Securing the Quality of Supplies Production Process and Product Approval”
- Opcenter Quality Gage Management (Calvin) module for instruments maintenance
- Standard reports for fulfilling VDA 6.3 audit requirements
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.