Are you looking to boost your efficiency with advanced CAM software and stay competitive through automation?
Register and view the on-demand webinar to learn about manufacturing parts using multiple setup machining. Gain insights into the latest CNC programming and machining technology that can boost your productivity.
Siemens experts will demonstrate how NX CAD/CAM software helps you unify all the manufacturing stages. You can optimize part geometry, create associative fixtures, automate toolpath generation, and validate CNC programs – all in one system. The end-to-end connectivity enables a highly efficient production, resulting in shorter lead times and improved part quality.
Learn how you can run tomorrow’s manufacturing processes, today.
In this webinar about multiple setup machining, you will learn how to:
- Optimize part models for manufacturability
- Design associative fixtures for flexible CNC programming
- Quickly create in-process stage models with Synchronous Technology
- Automatically program parts using multiple setup machining
- Digitally validate CNC programs to maximize machine uptime
- Effectively handle changes using a connected end-to-end manufacturing
- Integrate your manufacturing processes with the digital twin
CAM Technical Consultant, Americas Channel