The latest version of Simcenter Femap, version 2020.1 is now available. This release provides a variety of improvements that will enhance your productivity across the simulation workflow.
Simcenter Femap version 2020.1 enhancements at a glance:
- Modern icons have been implemented throughout the program.
- New methods for control of digits displayed in the graphics window are also available.
- Additional options facilitate the automatic creation of rigid and interpolation elements.
- Support for the multi-step nonlinear solvers in Simcenter Nastran has been expanded.
- Improved isosurface plotting, which includes the ability to show the portion of the model above or below the isosurface fully contoured.
You can download version 2020.1 from the GTAC site using your Webkey.
Simcenter Femap is now being released on a biannual schedule, in the Spring and in the Fall. The software is now referred to as Simcenter Femap to reflect that it is a part of the Simcenter portfolio of Siemens CAE products.