CFD, or computational fluid dynamics, touches every aspect of our lives. From measuring the air we expel when we breathe, to analyzing the waves our boats encounter to their destinations, and observing wind beneath the wings that keep our planes aloft, CFD is truly a study of human life and invention.
You’re invited to experience the amazing world of CFD in our new virtual experience: the Simcenter Engineering Services CFD virtual tour. In this virtual tour, you’ll see examples of how Simcenter Engineering Services uses the Simcenter CFD portfolio to not only improve the performance of the products we rely on every day, but also to enhance human safety and better our environment. All before a physical prototype is even produced.
Some examples you’ll see in this virtual tour include:
- Slowing the spread of infectious diseases by predicting the dispersion of airborne particles
- Enabling better emergency response by predicting the spread of wildfires
- Driving a more sustainable future by optimizing the design and performance of EV batteries and electric driveline, wind turbines, and nuclear reactors
- Enhancing the driver experience by improving wiper blade functionality, side mirror performance, and cabin comfort
- Making the perfect cup of coffee with an optimized coffee machine design
- Improving pedestrian safety with smarter ADAS components
- Building safer and more environmentally friendly aircraft by predicting aerodynamic performance and fuel tank sloshing
Powered by the Simcenter CFD software portfolio, Simcenter Engineering Services helps companies tackle any engineering problem, big or small.