- 3D IC
- Additive Manufacturing Podcast
- AI Spectrum
- Automotive E/E Systems Revolution Podcast
- Digital Powers Flexible: Consumer Products Podcast
- Digital Transformation Podcast
- Energy Transformation Podcast
- Engineer Innovation Podcast
- Innovation in the Classroom Podcast
- Model Based Matters
- Next Generation Design Podcast
- Pioneers: Startups from Dreams to Reality
- Printed Circuit Podcast
- Security by Design
- Talking Aerospace Today Podcast
- The Battery Podcast
- The Future Car Podcast
- The Future Car with Conor Peick
- The Future Car with Ed Bernardon
- The Marine Industry Podcast Series
- The Voice of Smart Digital Manufacturing Podcast
- Where Today Meets Tomorrow Podcast
Digital Transformation in the Built Environment with Salla Eckhardt
Digital transformation can play an incredibly powerful role in the built environment.
On this episode, we’re joined by Salla Eckhardt, Vice President of Innovation at OAC Services, Inc. She explains some main challenges, innovations and opportunities in this area.
Breathing Life Into the Digital Twin with Daniel Reed at MxD
In this episode Daniel Reed at MxD, talks to us about the use of the digital twin in the factory of the future, using sensors and networks to build smarter factories, how the digital twin was used during the pandemic and what the future holds for this technology.
Boosting Norwegian Hydropower using the Executable Digital Twin
In the latest episode of the Engineer Innovation podcast, I talk to Flow Design Bureau’s Morten Kjeldsen about using engineering simulation to create a digital twin that allow operators to understand how a hydropower station is performing in real-time.
From Simulation to Sea Trials: the Science of Simulating Ships
In this episode of the Engineer Innovation podcast we go behind the scenes of the world’s largest ever marine validation experiment, in which 54 teams of engineers compete to simulate the performance of a cruise ship which is full of passengers.
Getting Started with AI and Machine Learning
In this episode of the Engineer Innovation podcast AI Expert Justin Hodges and (not so expert) Stephen Ferguson explain how engineers can start using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning TODAY, and quickly achieve massive productivity savings and extra insight into their simulations.
Sensible Digital Transformation in Manufacturing with Dave Griffith at the Manufacturing Hub Podcast (Season 2, Episode 8)
In this episode, we’re joined by Dave Griffith, Co-Host of the Manufacturing Hub Podcast, a show for manufacturing and industrial professionals seeking the best education and inspiration for how to improve their business and career.