We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 13! Gain support in the implementation of requirements based on quality standards.
Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented, modular system that provides the closed loop quality product lifecycle and manages complexities for planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. Opcenter Quality, which is a part of the Xcelerator portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, supports all quality-relevant processes required in production.
Opcenter Quality Control is the pairing digital twin to Teamcenter® Quality software in the real world of production and incoming goods control. Opcenter Quality Control supports all quality-relevant processes on the shopfloor. This includes the simple documentation of inspection results, control of production processes based on key performance indicators and supports the necessary processes that must be carried out in case of deviations. This can go as far as adapting inspection specifications to production conditions.
Opcenter Quality 13 brings you the following benefits:
- Gain support in the implementation of requirements based on quality standards
- Use improved graphical acquisition from a 2D drawing for shop floor inspections based on the modern SPC web
- Leverage a fully integrated FMEA graphical view for faster analysis
- Execute an audit in the offline application to optimize the audit management
- Boost collaboration with suppliers and partners
- Work with improved usability for gage management
- Covering PPA process based on VDA Volume 2
- Improvements to web-based inspection data acquisition
- Enhancement and visualization to FMEA net views
- Ability to execute an audit in the offline application
- An action and supplier portal that perfectly completes the supply chain
- Enhancement to CALVIN gage management by adding several user rights to optimize the user administration and station assignment
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.