TLA winner for Consumer Electronics & Handheld
This is part of a series of blogs showcasing the winning designs from the 28th PCB Technology Leadership Awards.
The winner in the Consumer Electronics & Handheld category for the 28th Technology Leadership Awards, is the Tessolve Semiconductor team out of India!
- ATE design team
- Wafer-level silicon test board
- Power integrity, fabrication, assembly
- 0.4mm pin pitch with WLCSP
- Tight constraints (down to 63um)
- 5000+ parts, 4800+ nets
- Short design time (4wks)
- Extensive design reuse
- Xpedition Enterprise
Comments from our industry judges:
- It is very unique because of its size, as well as its parts placement with over 5000 parts placed on this design in a circular pattern.
- It was a heavily constrained design, with extensive design reuse.
- The board looked really beautiful, very good design.
About the Technology Leadership Awards
The competition, which started in 1988, is the longest running of its kind in the EDA industry. Design teams who use Mentor/Siemens solutions submit their designs, and are awarded by an independent panel of industry-expert judges for overcoming the most extreme challenges facing PCB design teams today.
To learn about more about the other winners watch the announcement webinar with some of our industry judges here.