The continually evolving automotive industry, especially the wire harness business (which uses the KSK model), is facing multiple challenges. This is owed to the demand for advanced features, the advent of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving and the growing need for electrification. These mega trends directly impact and create the need for a highly sophisticated automotive electrical and electronic system, placing great emphasis on the wire harness.
Watch this webinar to learn about the challenges facing the wire harness industry and how digitalization with KSK holds the key to overcoming these challenges.
The KSK concept (Kundenspezifischer Kabelbaum) originates from Germany and translates to a customer-specific wire harness. The surge in demand for mass customization is driving up the number of unique vehicle configurations, increasing the wiring harness’s complexity and variance now more than ever. KSK is the best solution, but change becomes difficult the more complex the design.
This webinar is the third part of our KSK series and will shed light on challenges in change management and how advanced harness manufacturing engineering solutions can help.
What you will learn?
- Change management in the wire harness business
- KSK model and its challenges in manufacturing engineering
- Software tools for manufacturing engineering and change management
Watch the Webinar→ Change management solutions for the wire harness business
Interested in catching up on the series? Check out our other blog posts!
- Advanced harness manufacturing engineering with KSK and big data – learn what is the KSK philosophy, how KSK fits in engineering, manufacturing and logistics and what Big data and the IT landscape means for KSK.
- Digital twin of wiring harness and production for KSK – in this webinar, explore the Capital solutions for manufacturing engineering and plant simulation for virtual process optimization