Planning for the 2017 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference is underway! The event will be held Tuesday, June 20th through Thursday, June 22nd at Siemens Industry Software GmbH in Stuttgart, Germany. The free-of-charge, three-day event will include a visit to a local manufacturer, important new product information and user case studies, and hands-on technical training sessions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend! Register now as space is limited!
Tuesday, June 20th
Attendees will tour a local manufacturer’s production facilities.
Wednesday, June 21st
The conference officially commences with presentations from customers and the development team, including a new Plant Simulation software feature presentation.
Thursday, June 22nd
The conference will conclude with technical training, including in-depth version features, partner libraries, efficiency tools, tips and tricks, and special industry sessions. As always, there will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the conference.
Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Weissacher Straße 11
70499 Stuttgart, Germany
The conference language will be English.
- The conference is for users, including customers, partners and Siemens employees
- The event is open for other interested professionals including sales, pre-sales and engineering
The conference is free of charge.
As with last year’s event, the conference will take place in the Siemens convention center close to our development office. This allows you to meet the team behind the software and to get valuable hints from the experts. The user meeting offers you the opportunity to learn more about the latest features in Plant Simulation and the roadmap for current and future versions and to influence the future development of the product. We are very interested in your user experiences and in your suggestions to make the software better, easier to use and fit for the future.
The conference is free of charge. However, the number of participants is limited. Please kindly understand, in the event of overbooking, that we may need to limit the number of participants per company.
Why should you attend the Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference?
- Learn about Plant Simulation business cases and industry applications
- Familiarize yourself with a global network of product experts
- Identify opportunities for business and technology cooperation
- See innovative ways to address daily challenges
- Discover time saving tips and tricks for your own work
- Learn about new features and enhancements
- Directly influence the future development of Plant Simulation
Help with visas
We can help you with overseas visas, if necessary. This process requires several signatures and we kindly ask that you request support before March 2017. Please contact Matthias.Heinicke@siemens.com.
Sign up now at the conference registration page