If you’re like me, you may find yourself saying things like, “Wow, my house has never been this clean!” or maybe, “Wow, I have never watched so much tv!” During this world-wide pandemic, I’ve heard many people wonder what they are going to do to spend their time. We encourage you and want you to be aware of the videos we have available to learn more about PLM software and help make your businesses more efficient.
We always talk about how you can reach greater returns with PLM by leveraging your product information across more domains and departments, such as manufacturing, quality, cost engineering, compliance, service, and your supply chain. This has always been true — and you can get started now by taking a look at today’s Teamcenter, a PLM system that can be used by everyone, everywhere.
Collaborate enterprise-wide, across departments and domains with PLM software
- Easy-to-use PLM with a familiar web search
- It’s easy to use Teamcenter product lifecycle management (PLM) with familiar browser-based search and shopping cart-like filtering so you can find the information you need!
- Requirements-driven Design with Teamcenter
- Requirements-driven design ensures that everyone across your business makes decisions in line with product strategy, closing the loop from requirements definition to requirements verification.
- PLM BOM Management with Teamcenter
- It’s easy to use PLM bill of material (BOM) management with Teamcenter, so everyone across the business has whole-product visibility!
- Engineering Change Management with Teamcenter
- It’s easy to communicate and respond to product change across the enterprise with Teamcenter. Enterprise change management gives everyone across the business visibility to manage the impact of change!
- Accurate, Accessible Digital Mockups with Teamcenter
- It’s easy to use the digital mockup capabilities of Teamcenter Visualization to view, share, and mark up product designs in CAD-neutral JT format with everyone across the business.
Use Teamcenter inside your preferred design environment
- AutoCAD PLM Integration with Teamcenter
- Autodesk Inventor PLM Integration with Teamcenter
- NX PLM Integration with Teamcenter
- Solid Edge PLM Integration with Teamcenter
- See Teamcenter inside SolidWorks
To see our COVID-19 Response Resources, please view our #covid19responseresources page.