Realize LIVE Detroit 2019 is your opportunity to stay on the edge of digital transformation, optimize your productivity through proficiency with industry tools and resources, and influence the future of software innovation, leading your business along your journey to success. Realize LIVE is the premier industry event designed to connect the growing software user community with peers, partners, and products while promoting networking opportunities to learn, grow and optimize the software.
We invite you to attend at Realize Live the one-day Costing Track, designed for C-level Executives and Business Leaders from Procurement, Finance and Cost Engineering. We offer an exclusive opportunity to guide you into the future of costing and to develop a cross-functional mindset and toolkit. An inspiring experience, that will boost your costing abilities; from gaining valuable insight into new technologies and their current development status and use, to best-practices on how to create more transparency into your product and tool cost structure, topped with strong networking opportunities with your peers, who are equally challenging their businesses and industries with exponential thinking.
What to expect?
Breakout: Consistent Enterprise-wide Cost Control Throughout the Product Lifecycle
Nanci Ernst – Portfolio Development, Siemens PLM Software
Adam Hornbuckle – Solution Architect, Siemens PLM Software
- Improving quotation costing accuracy and response time to achieve a higher win rate for your new business
- Understanding cost structures and identifying optimization potential for purchase parts to support supplier negotiations
- Increasing transparency on tool costs to reduce tool spending’s and improve quotation performance
- Receiving a consolidated view upon costs by exchanging information with cost relevant systems (e.g., ERP, Teamcenter)
Breakout: Cost Competitiveness at Randon Truck Trailers
Gustavo José -Value Engineering, Randon Implementos
- Developing new products in a cost-optimized manner
- Maximizing production efficiency, and helping realize innovation in their development cycles
- Synchronization between product engineering, manufacturing engineering, production and service operations
- Providing a digital twin of a product and tool cost
Breakout: The future of Teamcenter Product Cost Management – Recent Changes and Outlook
Thomas Muskalla – Product Management, Siemens PLM Software
- Holistic and cross-functional cost management as a cornerstone of business success
- What’s new in Teamcenter Product Cost Management
- Teamcenter Product Cost Management – The future of intelligent costing
Breakout: General Motors Approach for Cost Estimation
Helen Xu – Cost Tool Group, Program Product Cost Optimization, General Motors
- How GM identifies costing solutions to meet business challenges
- The benefits of a global cost management solution
- Increased visibility of supplier cost for better understanding of supply base challenges
Round-table: Enhance your Cost Engineering-Experience
Eduardo Pichardo – Costing Tools Manager, General Motors
Gustavo José – Value Engineering, Randon Implementos
- Eduardo Pichardo Manager for Costing Tools at General Motors as well as Gustavo José Value Engineering Manager at Randon Implementos and several other representatives of manufacturing companies will provide insights in an interactive round table discussion on cost engineering in their organizations.
- The audience will have the possibility to participate on a group discussion on current cost engineering practices, and where the space for most innovation is located and how this can be implemented in their workplaces moving forwards.
Make yourself ready for the next level of Cost Engineering leadership and secure your participation already today!