In the recent webinar, Model Based Definition – How it can improve your product design process, users are able to explore in depth the benefits of Solid Edge Model Based Definition and its ability to support users move towards a fully digitalized manufacturing and design environment. Register to watch this free on-demand webinar today!
Solid Edge Model Based Definition
Solid Edge Model Based Definition (MBD) enables the production of a complete digital definition of parts and assemblies using a 3D model. Annotated 3D models are far easier to understand than complex drawings. This reduces the time spent on engineering documentation and drives downstream validation and manufacturing efforts.
There are many benefits to Model Based Definition in Solid Edge, including:
- Significant gains in manufacturing productivity
- Reduce, or eliminate, traditional 2D drawings for the efficiencies of paperless design
- Provides easier-to-understand manufacturing documentation
- Manages engineering documentation with suppliers using a non-proprietary solution
- Improves supplier response time
- Reduces scrap and rework
Make sure to register today for the free, on-demand Solid Edge Model Based Definition webinar. For additional information about Solid Edge solutions for model based definition, you can visit our website or simply download a free trial of Solid Edge to give our solutions a try for yourself.