You are an industrial machinery builder and are asked to bring to market machines which are answering to multiple attributes in balanced way?
You are expected to design a machine which will be at the same time: productive (maximizing output while reducing the cost of production), accurate (limiting the reject rate), reliable (maximizing in-service time) and efficient (reducing the cost of energy and comply with local environmental regulations)?
System simulation might be one of your key solution to meet all the requirements, and this at stage of you development cycle. You want to figure out how you can meet the right balance for machine performance requires optimization of the complete mechatronic system?
Nothing easier! Attend this on-demand webinar which will introduce you with our system simulations solutions part of Simcenter and explain how you virtually design and simulate new machine architectures early in the development process so that you get a complete understanding of how your system performs
- Watch this video interview of Lionel Broglia, our business developer for the industrial machinery accounts
- Check out our brochure LMS Amesim for Mechanical Industry
- Follow these step by step tutorials :
- Discover our customer sorties
- with Picanol: the manufacturer uses LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim to develop the “most energy-efficient weaving looms on the market”
- with Ronchi Mario: a major Italy-based industrial machinery manufacturer chose LMS Imagine.Lab to boost its performance