[Agenda] Realize LIVE: Improving the future
The agenda for the Simcenter experience at Realize LIVE is now online, you can register now for this event and enjoy 12 hours of free on-line content including product updates; industry thought leadership; customer success and facilitated networking. With 39 dedicated Simcenter sessions this is our biggest ever on-line event.
A glance through the Realize LIVE agenda shows that plans for a brighter future are in safe hands. A strong theme running through these sessions is reducing our impact on our natural environment. Discussing emissions reduction, fuel efficiency and reliability improvements, the activities of our customers are clearly focused on a better tomorrow.
- Volvo discuss electric machines and how to reduce the amount of environmentally impactful materials used;
- Punch Torino look at reducing NOx emissions;
- NEVS showcase their work for improving air quality
- Hyster-Yale demonstrate the electrification of a 52-ton container loader.
- In the marine space, Wartsila improve fuel-efficiency of diesel engines and Cetena examine overall ship design.
- More electrification but this time in flight with Volocopter
- We also have a session dedicated to those electronics underpinning much of this development, how to optimize them for cooling system weight, cost and power consumption.
We also have a session dedicated to those electronics underpinning much of this development, how to optimize them for cooling system weight, cost and power consumption.
Reasons to attend
I continue to be impressed with the agility of our customers, always seeking to improve the status quo. Truly an engineering mindset, and Realize LIVE is a great opportunity to network engineer-to-engineer.Jan Leuridan, VP Simulation & Test, Siemens Digital Industries Software
You also have the opportunity to shape this event: suggest and vote on topics for the facilitated networking here.
If you still need convincing to experience the event LIVE, then take some inspiration here. This is just a few of the 39 sessions we have, and an even smaller number of the great customers who continue to build a brighter future. You can read more about those here.