We are very pleased to announce that version 15 of LMS Imagine.Lab has been released. This version introduces many requested enhancements that enable you to optimize your systems and streamline your use of LMS Imagine.Lab software.
For this release, we focused on efficiency, interoperability and innovation. A major step forward has also been made in facilitating the deployment of model-based systems engineering throughout the design cycle and in a global context.
Get a sneak peek at the new capabilities coming with release 15 by watching Stefan Goossens, VP of the LMS Imagine.Lab product line, explaining the LMS Imagine.Lab 15 release:
Here’s a selection of the major features you’ll have access to:
- Automatic creation of a 1D system model from CAD data
- Enhanced advanced post-processing tools
- Enhanced usability in modeling (on-the-fly alignment of components, automatic completion in expression fields, etc.)
- Extended support of FMI 2.0 and real-time compatibility
- Fully automated process for Modelica models import
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Co-simulation capabilities with Flux® and JMAG-RT
- Improved data and model management
- Integration with system engineering processes
- Hybrid vehicle optimization tool
- Drivers for Real Driving Emissions (RDE)
- Heat exchanger stacks performance
- PMSM with Finite Element characterization
- Hydraulic actuators integration in chassis
- Unrivaled aircraft fuel system capabilities with tank plug-in enhancements and piping handling gas and liquid
- Flight mechanics simulation to reproduce scenario supporting certification
- Functional hydraulics with models of hydraulic control valves, pump/motor submodels with external drain, etc.
- Hydraulic line selection assistant
- And much more…
Need more information?