Empowering quality inspection tools to detect any potential deviations on products and processes
We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 12.4! It enables quality process optimization and avoiding potential failures for first-in-class quality products.
Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closedloop quality product lifecycle and manages complexities of planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. Opcenter Quality, which is a part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, supports all of the quality-relevant processes required in production. Opcenter Quality Control is a bundle in Opcenter Quality that can be implemented in combination with Teamcenter® Quality software.
Opcenter Quality 12.4 brings you the following benefits:
- Supports implementation of requirements based on VDA Volume 2: Securing the Quality of Supplies Production Process and Product Approval (PPA)
- Improves usability and deployment of new functions for inspection data acquisition in the shop floor based on the modern web frontend
- Adds incoming goods inspections to web-based inspection data acquisition
- Optimizes the supply chain process/ supplier quality by enabling external suppliers or partners to record their measurements directly via this web solution
- Improved integration of Opcenter Quality Control with Teamcenter Quality
- Integration of checklists and reports to support the requirements of VDA Volume 2 in the Opcenter Quality Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)/First Sample Inspection (FSI) module
- Improvements to web-based inspection data acquisition – Fast access to inspection orders through optimization of operator login – Incorrect entries can be reduced by specifying field rules – Enhancements of the action handling in Opcenter Quality Control – Extension of functions to support incoming goods inspection including handling of disposition decisions
- Support external users for Incoming and outgoing goods control (IGC/OGC) web-based data acquisition
- Drawings with balloons are now also displayed in the first sample/article inspection
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.