What’s new in Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.7
Integrating In-Line SPC module using MOM components to replace third-party engine
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.7 has been released!
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, which is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, addresses your needs for a configurable, scalable and modular production platform.
This release completes the integration of Siemens Opcenter Execution Semiconductor with the new In-Line Statistical Process Control (SPC) module. This release introduces enhancements to single-item tracking for two-level lots, work order dispatches, container closures, carrier operations and two new refactored user interfaces (UIs).
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.7 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Integrating the new in-line Statistical Process Control module
- New HPE transaction to execute lot schedule release with a new UI
- Single-item tracking enhancements
- Extend the multi-container closure feature to support work order entries
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.7:
- Integrate In-Line Statistical Process Control module using MOM SPC components
- Use new pre-trackIn setup feature to improve operator efficiency and performance
- Share documents with Teamcenter users by integrating Xcelerator Share
- Use single item tracking enhancements to support improved two-level lot processing and transactional performance for work order dispatch, container closure and carrier operations
- Provide two refactored UIs with improved search functionality
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 8.7.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing. With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed. Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.