A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Opcenter Execution Discrete 4.4
Opcenter™ Execution Discrete 4.4, which is part of the Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, is designed to help you satisfy the most common needs of industries. You can do this specifically where macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions to produce the desired product.
- Automotive tier suppliers
- Aerospace and defense tier suppliers
- Energy and utilities
- Industrial machinery and heavy equipment
- White goods and home appliances
- Complex parts manufacturing and assembly
By using Opcenter Execution Discrete you can leverage specialized out-of-the-box (OOTB) functions for complex assembly manufacturing and job shop environments (high complexity, low volume) and automated repetitive manufacturing industries (configurable products, high volume).
Some benefits of the latest version:
- Deliver best solutions for complex assembly and job shop environments
- Extend time-based quality inspections to include TransferBatch, FlexibleBatch, FullQuantity and FullSerialized production
- Improve qualification criteria used in master plans
- Enhance the high automation landing page display
- Improve bill-of-materials and notes
Some of the main features:
- Display files in PLMX Viewer in 3D
- Enhancements to the high automation landing page display
- Header bar field visibility on the operator landing page
- Document app adoption
- Additive manufacturing powders in containers
- Screwing operation management
- Bill-of-materials and notes improvements
- Production flow control
- Inspection master plans and inspection orders
Already using Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in v 4.4.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs.
Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Discrete.
You could be also interested in: Smart Manufacturing solutions for Aerospace and Marine industry – Executing production off-line in industrial environments.