Increasing schedule flexibility with constraint modeling to support off-shift periods
We are excited to announce that the new version of Opcenter APS 2310 has been released!
Opcenter™ software is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services. Opcenter APS is a family of production planning and scheduling products that help you synchronize your manufacturing processes. This gives you greater visibility and control to increase resource utilization and on-time delivery while reducing inventory levels and waste. Opcenter APS is a highly customizable capacity planning and scheduling package.
Some features from this release:
- Improved secondary constraint off-shift spanning flexibility
- New modern user interface (UI)
- Adopted Siemens advanced licensing technology (SALT)
- Teamcenter® Share app branding
- Opcenter APS Anywhere – Viewer to view scheduling statistics
- Manufacturing operations management (MOM) portfolio integration compatibility
Benefits of Opcenter APS 2310:
- Extend secondary constraint modeling to support global off-shift period suspension
- Leverage a new modern UI to align with the Siemens Opcenter portfolio
- Use a common licensing system across the Siemens Opcenter portfolio
Already using Opcenter APS? See what’s new in version 2310.
Supply chain management planning – challenges and opportunities
Supply chain disruptions are incredibly stressful for manufacturers. Without visibility into all levels of the supply chain, production planning can be difficult and disjointed. There are so many complexities and dependencies that need to be balanced. That is where supply chain management planning becomes crucial, and an advanced planning and scheduling (APS) solution can help manufacturers stay in control.
Get started with Opcenter APS today
Want to learn more? Opcenter APS products can be used for long-term strategic planning covering months and years, medium-term tactical planning with a few weeks planning horizon and for detailed sequencing and scheduling. Opcenter APS can be installed out of the box and can be customized and configured where necessary.
It can be used standalone to manage planning and scheduling and is also designed for integration with other software such as ERP, MES, Data collection, Forecasting, Demand Planning and OEE applications. Find out more about Opcenter APS.