We are bringing you the most powerful and integrated Design, Simulation, and Manufacturing software for free. Kick-start your design career with this free student edition trial of NX!
Stuck inside? Wanting to explore software that the most innovative companies around the globe are using to design, simulate, and manufacture their products? Then try our NX software for free here.
What’s included in the trial?
- Comprehensive 3D design tools including wire-frame, surface, solid, and synchronous modeling
- Full suite of CAM programming tools to allow creation of NC data for 2- to 5-axis and wire-edm machine tools
- Sophisticated freeform shape modeling, surface continuity, analysis, and visualization tools
- Output to 3D printing format supported
How to access
- Visit our download page here
- Sign up with an account. You can either create your own, or sign in with your Google or LinkedIn account
- Confirm your email address
- Download NX and start designing
- Watermarks are added to printed and plotted data, to prevent the NX Student Edition from being used for commercial work
- Part files created in NX Student Edition cannot be retrieved in a commercial version of NX, but can be retrieved in the full academic packages available to educational establishments
- CAM data is not available for post-processing, and the displayed output of tool path information has limited precision
We are extremely excited to provide a free version of NX to you, and we can’t wait to hear what you can accomplish with NX. If you are curious on what our customers are creating with NX, please take a look at our Digital Journeys article where we showcase customers of ours who are taking full advantage of NX.
User of Simcenter 3D? See how Simcenter 3D is providing free training courses for students and educators here.