NX Student Edition Free Download
We are bringing you the most powerful and integrated Design, Simulation, and Manufacturing software for free. Kick-start your design career with this free student edition trial of NX!
Stuck inside? Wanting to explore software that the most innovative companies around the globe are using to design, simulate, and manufacture their products? Then try our NX software for free here.
What’s included in the trial?
- Comprehensive 3D design tools including wire-frame, surface, solid, and synchronous modeling
- Full suite of CAM programming tools to allow creation of NC data for 2- to 5-axis and wire-edm machine tools
- Sophisticated freeform shape modeling, surface continuity, analysis, and visualization tools
- Output to 3D printing format supported
How to access
- Visit our download page here
- Sign up with an account. You can either create your own, or sign in with your Google or LinkedIn account
- Confirm your email address
- Download NX and start designing
- Watermarks are added to printed and plotted data, to prevent the NX Student Edition from being used for commercial work
- Part files created in NX Student Edition cannot be retrieved in a commercial version of NX, but can be retrieved in the full academic packages available to educational establishments
- CAM data is not available for post-processing, and the displayed output of tool path information has limited precision
We are extremely excited to provide a free version of NX to you, and we can’t wait to hear what you can accomplish with NX. If you are curious on what our customers are creating with NX, please take a look at our Digital Journeys article where we showcase customers of ours who are taking full advantage of NX.
User of Simcenter 3D? See how Simcenter 3D is providing free training courses for students and educators here.
The read-me file states that Learning Edition has an expiration date. After that date can I re-new the license or would I not be able to use the software anymore?
Siemens NX Student Edition Free is an amazing Learning Version of Siemens NX. For teaching first time CAD users I prefer Siemens NX Student Edition Free interface over Academic Version, it is simpler and cleaner. And, for students, have anytime a customized version of Siemens NX that runs “light-speed” in home PCs and laptops its a warranty of engagement with their school projects.
I would like next update includes PDF export and Printing, that are both available in Academic Version, not even it includes the “Student Edition” label out the borders of the template.
I really wish Siemens confirms, soon, license will be renewable after the expiration date stated in read-me files.
I fully agree with Faustino Garcia. Even learners need to print what they have designed.
Still no support for printing. Really wish they would enable printing! Some projects would benefit from printable templates!
Disappointing not being able to print but using “screen print” or some other work around like “snipping tool”
produces reasonable prints.
Fusion 360 prints so I don’t know why NX has blocked this option.
where is the download
The download, without printing … can be found here :
I can’t found menu option in my NX student version..please help me someone
If it still works to you.
1. Right click over a free area of the top menu (before de command finder box).
2. If it is unselected or deselected, check “top border bar”. There is the menu (pulldown menu).
Best regards. FG
Why do some of my friends see the options to down 1926/1953 yet I only see 1899/1926??
Siemens NX 1980 series was released on 2021.06.17, I was expecting NX 1980 Series Student Edition on finals of August. Any of you could already download NX 1980 Series Student Edition?
And another question, any of you had been able to use sketch auto dimension in NX 1953 Series Student Edition?
I was able to use it in NX 1926 Series Student Edition. But, to me, it is not available in NX 1953 Series Student Edition.
where can i get ct2205_nx12_1 student? this is what my work uses
When will we be able to download the 1980 version
why is it showing license error?
라이선스 오류: 기능이 만료되었습니다.[-10]
이라고 뜨는데 누군가 도와줘요
Please give me NX 12 full license version
Hello NX Student Edition Users & Reviewers.
Is “NX 1980 Series Student Edition” already the newest version of NX Student Edition?
The download of NX 1984 student edition does not come with a license file which is preventing me from installing the program. Please help. Thank you.
He descargado la versión de estudiante. Pero en la instalación me da el siguiente mensaje de error:
“No se puede instalar por que no puede correr o encontrar algún archivo .dll ”
Alguien podría ayudarme, ya lo he intentado 3 veces…
Puedes necesitar actualizar el Microsoft DOTNET Framework, o algún .DLL de Visual Studio.
1. Revisar que tu Windows es de 64 bits. Si es de 32 bits no funciona NX Student Edition.
2. Windows update.
3. Actualiza Microsoft DOTNET.
4. A veces, si eso no funciona, instala Visual Studio CODE. Eso actualiza algunos .DLL de Visual Studio.
5. Si todo eso no funciona… Levanta un caso en la página de “Support SW Siemens”.
Te deseo éxito.
Siemens NX 2007 Series Student Edition was released (Friday, 2022.04.15). The installer file SiemensNXStudentEdition-2019_2501_wntx64.zip is available to download signing with your student account on “Support SW Siemens” download page.
Is the MCD included in the student version?
I can not download the program
NX 2007 Student Edition license expired 2/10/2023 according to the ReadMe file. NX doesn’t start anymore, no what ? Will there be a new license file or do I need to download the zip file again and reinstall ?
Yes, and now what could we do?
I installed the NX student version but it shows an error ” license error: feature has expired [ -10 ] ”
can you suggest how to resolve this issue?
Yes, in the “SiemensNXStudentEdition-2019_March_2022.README.txt” you can read:
NX Student Edition
Windows (64 Bit)
Issued: March 2022, license expires 10-Feb-2023
The question is or my question is: Will there be a new NX student version? Or Is this the end of the NX student? …
My experience at the University has been well. The students use the “full” capability of the Academic license in the University, and at home, they can continue working in the modules of a student license. Now, they can only work from home with a VPN connection with the University, which has less flexibility.
I can not find the NX-Students version anymore. Is it no more available? The links are not working anymore.