IPC APEX EXPO has long been one of the premier annual events focusing on innovation in the electronics industry. This year’s meeting, scheduled for March 8-12, is set to continue that tradition and, as in previous years, Siemens’ team will be out in full force throughout the event.
IPC APEX EXPO 2021 will be a virtual event space and setup for learning, connecting and collaborating as if you were there in person – without the jetlag and treks along endless convention center corridors. There’s no doubt all the educational tracks are highly relevant to our industry today:
- Factory of the future implementation
- PCB fabrication and materials
- Quality, reliability, assembly, test and inspection
Envision the Future of Smart Electronics: Grow into a digital enterprise to boost productivity and innovation with Smart Manufacturing for Electronics.
Siemens’ focus for the event, noted above, is perfectly aligned with the overall themes of this year’s meeting, spanning the full workflow from design to engineering, to manufacturing. Topics we will cover include:
- Strategies and solutions to shift-left your PCB design
- How to streamline and scale your production through better collaboration
- How to minimize quoting time and increase accuracy in an EMS environment
- Comprehensive solutions for data-driven manufacturing
- Effective planning and scheduling for PCB assembly manufacturing
We will be sharing updates about Siemens solutions, such as BOM Connector, our new BOM quoting tool, and our OpCenter Scheduling Electronics solution for planning and scheduling manufacturing complementary solutions. Likewise, we will share news about some complementary solutions for manufacturing, including Cybord, for electronic component authenticity validation, and Vanti for early-detection analytics.
Schedule a meeting at IPC APEX EXPO 2021
IPC APEX EXPO is a great opportunity to meet with experts from Siemens’ Digital Manufacturing – the new division that brings together the Valor, MOM and MFE portfolios. The team will be online and available to present our solutions, discuss your challenges and goals, and answer all your questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!