What’s New in Teamcenter Quality 6.1
Your Quality Management Solution
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Siemens quality management software – Teamcenter Quality 6.1 — has been released!
Teamcenter Quality, which is a part of the Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, helps you support all of the quality-relevant processes required in production.
Teamcenter Quality version 6.1 includes enhancements to the following modules:
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Control and Inspection Planning, Quality Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Quality Issue Management and Quality Action Management
Benefits of quality management solutions:
- Shorten the development process cycle while following quality best practices
- Deliver process-driven inspections for optimized advanced quality planning
- Create quick and efficient planning processes by comparing changes in 2D/3D files
- Leverage unique quality master data
- Support your company’s ability to manage the problem-solving process
- Improve usability with unique quality management workspace
- Create process flow diagrams in combination with process FMEA and re-use of existing know-how
- Derive the control plan from relevant information in your FMEA
- Compares the changes for PMIs in the control and inspection plans
- Enhanced quality master data with quality checklists and actions
- Support different industry standards for the problem-solving process
- Keep all your relevant information in the quality management workspace
Shorten the development process cycle
FMEA is a methodology that allows companies to assess risks associated with possible product failure. The Teamcenter Quality Failure Mode and Effects Analysis module helps you support preventive defect avoidance by allowing you to evaluate effects caused by problems early in the planning phase.
Teamcenter Quality contains small changes that provide a big impact, mainly improving the usability and providing new elements like the process flowchart, which covers advanced quality product planning (APQP) requirements and completes closed-loop quality by deriving the control plan from the FMEA.
Experience the benefits of closed-loop quality and start your digital journey for Quality Management with Siemens today!
Would you like to get a general overview of our offerings of quality management software?
Take a few minutes to look into our new Teamcenter Quality 6.1 fact sheet, or learn how to experience the benefits of closed-loop quality for best-in-class products with our videos experience.
Are you interested in more details on our quality management software solution components?
Take a deep dive into five of them by reading these fact sheets:
- Teamcenter Quality – Problem Solving
- Teamcenter Quality – Control and Inspection Planning
- Teamcenter Quality – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Teamcenter Quality Project Management
- Teamcenter Quality Action Management
Find out more about Teamcenter Quality on our website.
Learn more about our approach to quality management software.