At some of the meals this year at SEU, we are going to have special themes for various tables. We call this “Birds of a Feather”. And yes, the notion is that they will “flock together”. So if you want to talk to other users about drafting standards, we have a table for that, and there will be a little banner at the table that will help all yall birds find each other.
Here are the table themes we will have (if we have forgotten some, please comment!)
- Solid Edge Sychronous Technology
- Solid Edge Large Assembly Design
- Drafting Standards and Productivity
- Solid Edge Special Applications and Engineering Analysis
- Additive and Engineering Manufacturing
- Cloud Enabled Solid Edge and CAD Administration
- Programming in Solid Edge
We know you’re shy, so we’ll have a designated Siemens extrovert to start the conversation at each table ;o) (Geez, we need a designated color for snark…)
Anyway, I look forward to seeing you at SEU and talking shop over lunch!