The Academic Track at SEU is a half-day of sessions specifically directed to teachers and educators. This takes place Wednesday, October 26 from 1-5 pm at Solid Edge University being held at the JW Mariott in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is made available to educators at no cost.
Here are some of the benefits available to you at this special session:
• Free software & resources for incorporating 3D design into your Engineering & TechEd courses – How to get involved, receive software, get training, etc.
• Local and international STEM competitions, including the Greenpower Electric Car Challenge – Dave Cullimore, former Greenpower Challenge winner and Founder/Project Leader at Cullimore Racing will be there to discuss how Greenpower made a difference in his life.– Apply what’s been learned in the classroom in a fun and competitive race against students from around the world!
• Skill requirements being sought after by local industry leaders – Understand what Siemens and its thousands of global customers are looking for in new talent.
• Internship and career opportunities for your students – Want industry experience? We’ll tell you how to get it!
• Industry-recognized student certification exams – Accreditation your students can include on college applications or résumés. Yes, you can provide free certification exams for your students.
Read more about it here.