The next evolution in Simcenter Femap is here!
In case you missed it, we’ve announced the launch of Simcenter Femap 2021 with a YouTube live premier on Tuesday, June 8. During this live event, we unveiled the many exciting new features and enhancements included in the latest release of our high-performance FEA simulation tool. Watch the launch event on YouTube >
As Siemens Digital Industries Software continues to evolve, our software experts are the backbone of our company’s success. Meet our software experts who made this launch happen.
Mark Sherman (Host), Director of Software Development – Simcenter Femap @ Siemens Digital Industries Software
Andy Haines, Applications Engineering Manager – Simcenter Femap @ Siemens Digital Industries Software
Jim Jeans, Senior Structural Analyst & Owner @ SDA, Inc.
What’s New in Simcenter Femap 2021?
Our investments in Simcenter Femap 2021 are aimed at streamlining and improving the FEA process, maximizing FEA efficiency and further enabling users to edit and import/re-use mesh-centric FEA models of complex products and systems.
Enhancements in this release are focused in these key areas:
- Mesh Sizing Propagation – reduced geometry cleanup/manipulation, enhanced interactive meshing tools, and more
- Body Mesher / Mesh on Mesh – fewer size restrictions, faster workflows
- Support for MSC Nastran Implicit Nonlinear Analysis (SOL 400) – includes contact conditions, nonlinear materials, property extensions, and solver options with steps for analysis chaining
- Multiple Subcase Dynamic Analysis for Nastran Solvers – use dynamic subcases to specify parameters for transient, frequency, or nonlinear transient response or static subcases for stress stiffening
- Enhanced JT Visualization – visualize model data and review results without opening Simcenter Femap
Try Simcenter Femap for Free
Simcenter Femap is recognized as the world’s leading CAD-independent Windows-native pre- and post-processor for advanced engineering finite element analysis (FEA). If you haven’t already tried Femap, you can do so for free! All of the new capabilities that will be unveiled during the Simcenter Femap 2021 launch event are available in our free trial. Try Simcenter Femap for 30 days >