Siemens PLM and strategic partner Ingegneria Dei Sistemi (IDS) are teaming up to participate at the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation 2019 (EUCAP), taking place March 31st to April 5th, 2019 in Krakow, Poland. This is one of the flagship events which promotes not only new trends in antenna theory, techniques, and technology, but also closer relations among academia, research centres, and industry.
Together, Siemens PLM and IDS provide a full solution for electromagnetic engineering: simulation, physical testing and engineering services. Visit both companies at booth 36 and 37 on the 2nd floor to discover how:
- Simcenter provides one unique integrated environment for antenna engineering, for both multi-discipline and multi-physics simulations
- Simcenter integrates best-in-class solver and application technologies addressing a wide range of antenna engineering problems
- To assess antenna performance, not only at the component level but also integrated into the system
- To develop holistic digital twins of your products and how electromagnetic engineering fits into this
- Vehicle contamination can affect radar sensor performance for autonomous vehicles
To demonstrate the effectiveness of these technologies in product development, the Electromagnetic Engineering Division of IDS will showcase its DronEM product. This is a micro unmanned aerial vehicle fully configured with an electromagnetic sensor; it can measure electromagnetic fields and both process and visualize the acquired data.