The topics that will have you talking at Realize LIVE Americas
When world-class engineers, leading technical minds, and inspiring innovators gather at Siemens’ annual user conference, the community will be collecting all kinds of actionable insights and inspiring ideas.
Here are the four biggest themes we expect to emerge:
Sustainability is here to stay.
Far more than an of-the-moment issue, it’s clear that sustainability is a long-term mandate for organizations across industries. At Realize LIVE, solution experts and business leaders will be offering their take on how Siemens Software can help advance sustainable innovation in your organization.
We will see inspiring examples of earth-friendly innovation — and how it not only can help you preserve the planet but also drive customer loyalty and business growth.
- Aker Solutions’ Anton Riström will reveal how the company combines different technologies to create zero-emission energy ecosystems to meet the energy demands of tomorrow.
- On the mainstage, we’ll have a sustainability panel with leaders from Space Perspective, Energica Inside, and Greenforges.
- And in the Solutions Center, Nemo’s Garden will show how it has revolutionized the agriculture industry with the introduction of underwater farming.
Streamlined operations enable faster time to value.
If there’s one thing we know you want, it’s faster time to value. Siemens Software allows you to accelerate product development cycles by streamlining operations.
Don’t just take it from us. These industry leaders will share proof:
- Alcon’s head of digital transformation, Laurence Sampson, will reveal how the enterprise-wide rollout Siemens Xcelerator enabled operational efficiency for the medical device company.
- Power Choice Lead Developer Terry Hasseman will share how Cummins, Inc. leveraged Mendix to create cloud-based simulation platforms that streamlined the work of engineers, sales, and customer support.
- Praveen Sreedhar, Director of Digital Services for Mercury Marine’s Mercury Digital Services, will talk about how Polarion ALM allows the company to accelerate product development.
Market demands are changing faster than ever.
Our engineering event will be replete with industry leaders ready to reveal how they adapt to transformational industry forces. They’ll share how to keep pace with ever-expanding consumer expectations (everyone wants more, better, faster, greener), as well as growing regulatory requirements.
A few sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Siemens and Accenture will share how our next-generation Integrated Lifecycle Management solution enables CPG innovation to keep pace with rising regulatory demands and consumer expectations.
- Nexpirit GmbH Managing Director Lucas Dann will talk about how Teamcenter enables compliance in the development of new products.
- Gulfstream Aerospace’s Louis Board will describe the product development process that enabled the creation of a sustainable Wiring Diagram Manual that met the FAA’s requirements.
Digitalization is the future (and the present).
When it comes to future-proofing your organization (and your career), digital business transformation is a must. And through the combined power of Siemens Software and our community, Realize LIVE will give you the tools and techniques to stay ahead of the competition.
The whole event will link back to this mandate, but here are a few specific moments to look for:
- Boeing’s Brian Carbrey, Unlimited Tomorrow’s Easton LaChappelle, and analyst Chad Jackson will discuss the power and potential of digitalization and the pivotal role of Digital Threads and the digital twin.
- Arm’s Christopher Rumpf, senior director of automotive software, will reveal how Arm and Siemens are working together to advance the automotive industry’s digital transformation.
- HII-Newport News Shipbuilding’s Mark Debbink will share how Digital Threads help accelerate the integration of rapidly changing digital technologies into the company’s ship designs.
- And of course, our very own Tony Hemmelgarn, president and CEO of Siemens Digital Industries Software, will share his take on how digitalization will enable you to tackle your biggest challenges and transform your business.
We look forward to seeing you at the industry’s premier digital transformation conference, starting June 12. Don’t have your pass yet?