GigaOm report reinforces Siemens leadership position in regulated software lifecycle management solution market.
I would like to first begin with thanking our customers for their confidence in the Siemens and in Polarion. Your feedback and willingness to work with us has helped Polarion achieve this leadership. Secondly, a thank you to the entire Polarion Team for their hard work and dedication in achieving this recognition. Siemens is focused delivering industry leading solutions for product and application lifecycle management.
Satya Nadella said it best “Every company is becoming a software company”. As a result, engineers are being driven to design, develop and deliver ever increasing complex products. There is a convergence towards cyber-physical systems, where products are no longer just discrete hardware devices, but combination of hardware and software. Consequently, software development as a whole is under more scrutiny than ever before, regulations aimed at the software development lifecycle are coming to the forefront. To survive companies, must embrace these regulations, promote transparency and traceability all while fostering collaboration and eliminating obstructions. Successful companies are embracing comprehensive, end-to-end regulated software lifecycle management tools and processes. I’m proud to announce that GigaOm has recognized Siemens Polarion and named it as a leader in their GigaOm Radar: Regulated Software Lifecycle Management (RSLM), 2022 report.
The GigaOm RSLM Radar, 2022 by Michael Azoff compared leading vendors in the regulated software lifecycle management space. The results reinforce Siemens Polarion leadership in the RSLM market and our customers’ confidence in Siemens Polarion.
The GigaOm RSLM Radar highlighted several key points:
- Siemens Polarion continues its strong emphasis on helping to manage complex software development in highly regulated industries.1
- Polarion has been particularly useful for companies developing embedded software in discrete and process industries that must comply with regulatory requirements, and for independent software vendors in regulated industries such as finance, banking, and insurance.1
- Polarion is suitable for companies undertaking enterprise agile transformation or pursuing a global roll-out of conventional agile methodologies in regulated industries1
Vendors were required to have a set of core capabilities for RSLM, as well as additional capabilities spanning both advance engineering and enterprise IT, along with a broad set of compliance management capabilities.
- Process Management
- Advance Variants Management
- Risk QA & Test Management
- Software Security Management
- Compliance Reporting, Dependencies
- Advance Integrations
Our customers face many of the same challenges that are associated with modern software development such as increasing costs, shrinking product release cycles, increased complexity, faster global competition and increased compliance and regulatory requirements. Siemens and Polarion are focused on helping our customers meet these challenges.
Test Drive Polarion to see how it can help you manage your software regulatory, and compliance needs and keep your software lifecycle under control.
1 GigaOM: Regulated Software Lifecycle Management Solution, 20221 by Michael Azoff