What’s new in Opcenter Scheduling SMT 2304
Improving collaboration with Siemens Xcelerator Share
Opcenter™ Scheduling SMT (SC SMT) software is a scheduling tool for the surface mount technology (SMT) manufacturing industry that seamlessly connects the planner to the shop floor. Opcenter Scheduling SMT supports factory planners as they generate production schedules while adhering to a dynamic manufacturing environment and considering frequent, real-time changes.
These changes occur in the manufacturing stage, especially in high-mix, low-volume production or when introducing a new product.
This release offers integration with Siemens Xcelerator Share as well as an improved integration with Valor™ Process Preparation software. Valor Process Preparation and Opcenter are part of the Siemens Xcelerator business platform of software, hardware and services.
Main features of this version:
- Siemens Xcelerator Share integration
- Seamlessly import products from Valor Process Preparation
- Improve collaboration with Siemens Xcelerator Share
- Share important manufacturing documents at workorder a level across the MOM portfolio
- Integrate seamlessly with Valor Process Preparation
- Improve productivity using enhanced integration with Valor Process Preparation
Already using Opcenter Scheduling SMT? See what’s new in version 2304.
Intuitive, easy-to-use production scheduling
Set up your constraints using a simple yet comprehensive model that allows you to quickly set up all surface mount technology (SMT) and manual stations in your factory as a basis for conducting simulation. You can easily control optimization parameters, such as due dates, production time and changeovers, and then compare different scenarios. You can then choose the schedule that best fits your needs.
Learning more about Opcenter Scheduling SMT and its unique capabilities has never been easier. I’d like to invite you to test drive our solution in a free trial in which everything has been made ready for you. The trial environment includes exercises with detailed steps that will show you first-hand how to get optimal results in a challenging environment.
Opcenter Scheduling SMT combines data from three sources:
– Machine, line configurations and resource availability from the shop floor
– Work orders, schedules and work hours from the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
– Material availability and location from the supply chain.
The combination of the three enables accurate short-term scheduling. Find out more about Opcenter Scheduling SMT.