Delivering RESTful API enhancements, HPE framework extensions and single item tracking features
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.8 has been released!
This release contains an enhanced representational state transfer application programming interface (RESTful API), Xcelerator Share enhancements, high-performance engine (HPE) framework enhancements and single item tracking (SIT) enhancements that you can use for work order dispatch, carrier operations and optimized system integration testing processing transactions.
Opcenter is part of the Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.8 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- RESTful API enhancements
- Optimizing HPE transactions for single item tracking processing
- Lot Start enhancements
- Carrier operations extensions
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.8:
- Delivers enhanced RESTful API functionality for improved productivity, efficiency and quality
- Introduces an expanded support and functionality for an HPE framework
- Supports collaboration using an integration with Xcelerator Share
- Provides single item tracking enhancements for parent lot processing model with optimized HPE transactions
- Improves work order dispatch capability
- Improves bulk capacity and carrier options
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 8.8.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing. With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed. Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.