Supporting the weighing process while deployed in the cloud
We are excited to announce that the latest Opcenter Execution Pharma version 2311 has been released!
Leveraging Opcenter EX PH, which is part of the Siemens Xcelerator business platform of software, hardware and services, enables users to regulate and manage processes without paper-based procedures or documents. With Opcenter EX PH, you can easily configure and leverage out-of-the-box (OOTB) functionality to facilitate design processes, even if the user does not have specific information technology (IT) skills.
On-premises weighing bar graph for cloud deployment
In Opcenter EX PH 2311, we enable advanced weighing processes while deploying the system in the cloud. With the remote weighing bar graph, we provide an advanced user experience (UX) for weighing operators. The bar graph shows that the whole system is installed on-premises. When the operator starts the weighing process, from the system deployed in the cloud, the remote weighing bar graph, installed on-premises, pops up on the operator screen.
From the beginning, the remote weighing bar graph establishes communication with the scales, side by side, for the operator. The remote weighing bar graph supports the weighing process, guiding the operator while communicating with the scales to acquire the weight in real-time. Once the user finalizes the weighing process, the remote weighing bar graph sends back the weight and all relevant information to the MES deployed in the cloud.
Some Opcenter Execution Pharma 2311 enhancements:
- On-premises weighing bar graph for cloud deployment
- Adaptable PBC in the Operator Cockpit
- Equipment logbook for complex equipment
- Process Instruction management enhancements
- Extended features supported by a PostgreSQL database
- Active Directory multiple domain support
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Pharma 2311:
- Support weighing process while deployed in the cloud
- Use the Operator Cockpit to execute manufacturing operations
- Reduce paper use by digitalizing processes
- Reduce development effort and risk by integrating MES and DCS
- Standardize, harmonize and implement processes across sites
- Create batch-relevant information reviews faster and safer
Already using the Opcenter Execution Pharma? See what’s new in version 2311.
Want to learn more? With Opcenter Execution Pharma Siemens Digital Industries Software has developed a dedicated MES solution for the pharmaceutical industry that enables complete paperless manufacturing and full electronic batch recording. Opcenter Execution Pharma provides advanced features for designing, streamlining and managing production operations and processes – both manual and automated – via seamless integration between the MES, automation and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Pharma.