Improving integration with Valor Process Preparation and technology enhancements
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.9 has been released!
Opcenter Execution Electronics is used in the electronics value chain for printed circuit board (PCB), mechanical and box-build processes. It is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services.
The solution includes best-in-class manufacturing operations management (MOM) capabilities such as manufacturing execution, quality management, materials management, planning and scheduling and manufacturing intelligence. This facilitates direct connectivity to machines and production lines.
Opcenter Execution Electronics version 8.9 provides an improved integration with Valor™ Process Preparation software, technology improvements and new features that increase efficiency in electronic production.
Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.9 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Improved integration with Valor Process Preparation
- NPI instructions for production client box mode
- Require reason for container label reprint and electronic device history records (eDHR) extension
- Automatic defect generation for user data collections
- Scheduling route and route step
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.9:
- Improve integration with Valor Process Preparation and technology enhancements
- Seamlessly provide documentation and work instructions from NPI to MES
- Enhance user guidance and process security
- Simplify creation of standard and custom reports
- Optimize reporting performance
- Improve shopfloor efficiency and production quality
Already using the Opcenter Execution Electronics? See what’s new in version 8.9.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Electronics is a comprehensive manufacturing execution system (MES) for electronic printed circuit board (PCB) and box build. It is designed specifically to help electronics manufacturers respond efficiently to frequent design modifications, short product lifecycles and increased product and production complexities, all while improving quality and reducing the cost of operations. Opcenter Execution Electronics enables PCB and box assemblers to meet traceability requirements, control production, and integrate the shop floor into their product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Electronics.