We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 12.3! It enables quality process optimization and avoiding potential failures for first-in-class quality products
Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closedloop quality product lifecycle and manages complexities of planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. Opcenter Quality, which is a part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, supports all of the quality-relevant processes required in production. Opcenter Quality Control is a bundle in Opcenter Quality that can be implemented in combination with Teamcenter® Quality software.
Opcenter Quality 12.3 brings you the following benefits:
- Support AIAG and VDA requirements more easily with new forms and functions
- Faster transfer of inspection plans to Teamcenter Quality
- Improved routing of incoming and outgoing goods control (IGC/OGC) inspections to authorized users for disposition
- Improved re-use of data between Opcenter Quality and Teamcenter Quality
- Quality Radar supports default values from system profiler when generating inspection steps
- New alternative views for design and process FMEAs
- One-button transfer of inspection plans to Teamcenter Quality – Control and Inspections Planning (CPIP)
- Flexible legend positioning in common component statistical process control (SPC) charts
- Enhancement for integration with Teamcenter Quality
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.