We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 12! The new version brings higher integration between processes, global user groups and manufacturers to suppliers.
Opcenter™ Quality software is a multilingual, cross-industry quality management system (QMS) solution that complies with international quality standards, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015, International Automotive Task Force (IATF) 16949:2016, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) and German Automobile Industry Association (VDA). Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle, managing complexities for planning, controlling and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. Opcenter is a part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Opcenter Quality 12 brings you the following benefits:
- Provides one dashboard on Opcenter Execution for all inspection orders
- Offers central list of inspection orders, and inspection orders display can be controlled
- Web: IGC/OGC – User decides if the disposition should be defect related or lot related
- Call Opcenter Quality Control Web directly from the CS application without additional login dialogue
- Teamcenter can use all information from a complaint case: The structural elements and the document attachments can be made available at an interface to Teamcenter
- Visualize higher and lower levels of a specific item/process, function or failure in the net views, according to the new AIAG&VDA FMEA form sheet
Already using Opcenter Quality? See what’s new in version 12.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality