We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 12.1! The new version brings extended integration of Opcenter Quality Control with Teamcenter modules.
Opcenter™ Quality software is a multilingual, cross-industry quality management system (QMS) that complies with international quality standards, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015, International Automotive Task Force (IATF) 16949:2016, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) and German Automobile Industry Association (VDA). Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle and manages complexities for the planning, controlling and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. Opcenter is a part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Opcenter Quality 12.1 brings you the following benefits:
- Simplifies licensing model for Opcenter Quality Control
- Integrates additional information and customer-specific data
- Enhances graphical support during the acquisition to guide the user faster to the appropriate inspection spot
- FMEA CS: Improves the MSRFMEA support to exchange FMEA data with suppliers or customers
- Calvin CS: Gages can be assigned to persons based upon a qualification matrix
- IPM CS: Enhances the management of large inspection plans: easier editing and changes
Already using Opcenter Quality? See what’s new in version 12.1.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.