We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 11.3! The new version brings higher integration between processes, global user groups and manufacturers to suppliers.
Opcenter™ Quality is a multilingual, cross-industry quality management system (QMS) solution that complies with international quality standards, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2015), International Automotive Task Force IATF 16949:2016, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) and German Automobile Industry Association (VDA). Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle, managing complexities for planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality.
Opcenter Quality 11.3 brings you the following benefits:
- Companies can work with license servers and assign a certain number of licenses to individual plants
- PDF files can be used in the drawing master
- Users can freeze the milestones in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for an active project
- Portal users can edit the editor and the editing date
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) moderators can use the keyboard more often
- Failure effects and failure causes can be categorized in the PFMEA
- Statistics on task priority are available in the system structure
- The common component for statistics is now available in the Statistical Process Control (SPC) Web module
- Personal reports can be created efficiently in the SPC Web module
Already using Opcenter Quality? See what’s new in version 11.3.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality