Discover the power of Siemens’ NX CAM with our free 30 day trial! With no installation required, you can simply sign up and use NX CAM software in your internet browser. Try NX CAM software for free today and get started with NX CAM’s powerful capabilities for programming, postprocessing and simulation, as well as the integrated CAD capabilities.
Why NX CAM?
- Program any job, from 2.5-axis milling to multi-spindle turning, using one CAM system
- Leverage the latest manufacturing technologies, such as high-speed machining, 5-axis milling, and robotics
- Automate NC programming using application-specific capabilities and feature-based machining
- Increase machine uptime and eliminate errors in production with integrated G-code-driven simulation
- Gain productivity with integrated CAD/CAM software, driving end-to-end processes, from 3D designs to finished parts
NX CAM free trial features
- Get started with video guides, sample files and embedded tutorials in NX CAM
- No massive downloads or lengthy installations
- You’ll be ready to go with instant access anytime and anywhere
3 easy steps for login
We’ve made it easy to get up and running with NX CAM in three easy steps:
- Sign up with an account
- Confirm your email / account
- Launch the trial in a browser
Easy-to-access support material
You can get up to speed quickly with easy-to-access support material. From the launch page, you can access:
- Video tutorials on key NX CAM’s capabilities for NC programming
- Links to online documentation
- Link to knowledge-based articles on the Siemens Community
- Chat window for support
- Embedded in NX CAM step-by-step Manufacturing Tutorials
- NX for Manufacturing Community – free. Connect with a vibrant, online community of NX CAM experts and users to ask questions, get tips and share tricks.