Launching a CNC machining business can be costly. To help your machine shop startup succeed, you need to obtain CNC machines and equipment, CAM software and other related software – all of which are expensive and add up quickly.
CAM software, specifically, is one of the most important components to start and run a successful machine shop. You will need a comprehensive CAM software to effectively program a wide range of jobs – from core prismatic part machining and 3-axis milling to dual-spindle turning and 5-axis machining. Our NX CAM subscription-based products help manufacturers, like you, start your business at lower costs!
The NX CAM subscription enables you to use the powerful, adaptable NX CAM software at a lower cost. The online purchase process and setup are quick and easy to ensure you will be able to start production faster. The automatic updates and flexible subscription also allow you to you reduce your operating costs while ensuring your software is always up to date. It’s the perfect combination for machine shop startups looking to enter the market quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
Why choose the NX CAM subscription for your startup?
- Cost effective – Reduce your startup costs and get access to a powerful CAM software for CNC programming.
- Comprehensive – Program and simulate all of your CNC machines using one CAM system.
- Automated – Deliver higher quality parts faster by automating programming with Feature-Based Machining.
- Integrated – Prepare part models and eliminate data transfers with integrated CAD/CAM tools.
- Standards-compliant – Ensure security and compliance by having your software and data on your computer.
- Expandable – Grow your business with a complete solution set for CAM, robotics, additive manufacturing and CMM inspection programming.
Try the NX Cloud Connected Products subscriptions available in countries worldwide on the Siemens online store. Purchase the low-cost subscriptions today to get started with your machine shop startup!
NX CAM subscription software offerings
Check out the available NX CAM configurations for your specific application. Starting from $174 per month, you can get an industry-leading CAM software that can help you launch your machine shop startup today.
- NX CAM 2.5-Axis Milling: quickly prepare and automatically program customer CAD models to generate validated production-ready CNC programs.
- NX CAD/CAM 2.5-Axis Milling: drive end-to-end CNC milling operations using powerful CAM capabilities, integrated with part modeling and assembly tools
- NX CAD/CAM Turning: program single or dual chucks lathes with a wide range of CNC operations, leveraging expended part modeling and assembly functions.
- NX CAD/CAM 2.5-Axis Milling & Turning: efficiently machine prismatic parts on milling and lathe machine tools, using one system to prepare part models, design setups and program CNC operations
- NX CAM 3-Axis Milling: program high-speed machining, rest milling, and smooth finishing operations to reduce cycle time and deliver higher quality parts.
- NX CAD/CAM 3-Axis Milling: automate and connect end-to-end part manufacturing using comprehensive milling capabilities integrated with powerful CAD tools.