Part four of our NX Render Talks series is here, and this time we’re together, in person for the interview! Still the same format, with Shannon McGinty, Marketing Co-ordinator and Gavin McCambridge, Center of Excellence for Visualization Expert, but with no restrictions this time! This part takes a look into the exterior environment and how Gavin built this up to look so realistic.
Topics covered include:
- The stages involved to create such a realistic ocean
- 3D texture mapping in NX
- Working with an active environment
- Using a dome instead of a backplate for your scene
- Tips and tricks from Gavin
- Words of advice for NX Render beginners!
You might also like…