Siemens is being recognized for its corporate social responsibility program with a 2022 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius.
Today, Siemens was named to the “2022 Tech Cares Award” list by TrustRadius, a software peer review platform. This third-annual award celebrates companies that have gone above and beyond to provide impactful corporate social responsibility programs for their employees and surrounding communities.
What is a Tech Cares Award?
Every year TrustRadius recognizes and awards 100 technology companies that support their employees and surrounding communities by providing impactful corporate social responsibility programs.
The key areas of social corporate responsibility are:
- Robust diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Charitable donations and fundraising
- Workplace culture, including model support for in-office and remote employees
- Demonstrable support for environmental sustainability initiatives
Companies were nominated based on these key areas, and the research team at TrustRadius individually vetted each nominee to ensure the companies met a certain standard of acts for community service and social responsibility.
Our social impact
At Siemens, corporate social responsibility has been an integral part of our company from the very beginning. Today, serving our communities continues to be core to our purpose. Learn more about our mission and how we are being purposeful in contributing to the key areas of social corporate responsibility.
Volunteerism – Our voluntary corporate commitment strives to improve the quality of life and create a lasting value on our society.
- Learn about our DEGREE framework that focuses on “Equity” and “Employability”
- Learn about our investment to advance workforce development and education in STEM
- See how our employees locally impact their communities at the local Wildlife Trust
Diversity, equity and inclusion programs – We value diversity and the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experiences and more across all levels of our organization.
- Discover our robust Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Learn more about our local and international projects that teach us about education, culture and development cooperation
- See how we approach sponsorship and partnership in our communities for better collaboration
Charitable donations and fundraising – We understand donations for fast and unbureaucratic help is necessary to help our communities.
- Read about Siemens Caring Hands and the support for major emergencies
- Learn about the launch of Fund for the Future to help shape structural transformation in Germany
- Learn how our company faced the COVID-19 pandemic
Workplace culture – Siemens is a global company and supports employees around the world.
- Learn how we are helping our employees who are in Ukraine during the Russia-Ukraine crisis
- Hear how a Siemens Healthineers employee supported healthcare workers during COVID-19
Environmental sustainability – The world has finite resources, and we must play our part in reducing our footprints for our climate and our future.
- How Siemens is adopting sustainable technology for a low-carbon future
- Learn more about our sustainable activities with our DEGREE framework
- Learn about our mission to become carbon neutral by 2030
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services, visit http://sw.siemens.com.
TrustRadius is a research and review platform for business leaders to find and select the right software for their needs. Decision-makers across industries rely on verified, peer-based guidance and research from TrustRadius. Vendors engage and convert high-intent buyers by telling their unique story through rich reviews. Over 12 million visitors a year create and engage with high-quality review content and data on Trustradius.com. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.