Today we announced that Femap 10.3, the latest version of Femap CAE software, has been released to manufacturing.
Femap 10.3 brings easier model preparation, extended analysis support, and more in-depth postprocessing functionality – find out more…
- There’s a new automatic solid geometry preparation capability that cleans up the model and removes unnecessary detail prior to meshing
- User interface support has been extended to cover NX Nastran aeroelastic preprocessing for statics and flutter analyses
- A new Free Body tool extension to the Postprocessing Toolbox allows easy creation of free body diagrams and investigation of interface loads
- NX Nastran 8 support including new plane stress/strain elements in linear solutions with 2D edge traction loading
- Several customer driven updates, including the ability to embed multiple solids at once, set view alignment by selected surface… and much more