Break down silos with collaborative electronics systems design and management with instant access to vital design information – for everyone! Realize the benefits of a digital twin for collaborative mechanical and electronics co-design. Overcome design challenges to produce highly innovative and differentiated products with a creative and collaborative environment for design teams.
Why collaborative electronics systems design?
- Holistic, integrated modeling environment with a flexible approach for each task
- Collaborative mechanical and electronics co-design utilizing the digital twin of the system
- Optimization for form-factor, quality and performance with rule-based Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
Benefits of collaborative electronics system design
Collaborative electronics systems design enables co-design of an electronics system, optimization of design data, and collaboration across a specialized and distributed engineering team. This results in reduced design cycles and improved product quality:
- Scale seamlessly from single PCB to systems design, from individual to enterprise
- Integrate and optimize entire digital processes from spec to manufacturing
- Deploy advanced model-based systems engineering methodologies
- Achieve higher productivity and efficiency regardless of product complexity
- Leverage digital prototypes for higher performance and manufacturability
Explore the electronics system design free solution trial
Explore the benefits of digitalization with our Electronics Systems Design trial today – guided tutorials included. In the trial, you’ll get hands-on experience to:
- Use the interactive user interface to go from concept to model quickly
- Leverage the parts library to see how it unlocks faster MCAD-ECAD collaboration
- Optimize designs for form-factor, quality, performance and DFM
If you want to learn more about product design and engineering in electronics systems, head here to find more resources.