TLA winner for Transportation & Automotive
This is part of a series of blogs showcasing the winning designs from the 28th PCB Technology Leadership Awards.
The winner in the Transportation & Automotive category for the 28th Technology Leadership Awards, is the Nobo Automotive Systems team out of China!
- Li Yue, Wang Zelong, Huang Wenjuan, Cheng Xunzhuang, Lu Shuai & Tong Qi
- Intelligent cockpit domain controller
- Signal integrity, power integrity, cost, fabrication, assembly, test, reliability
- Constraints for electrical, thermal, mechanical, manufacturability
- Xpedition Enterprise
Comments from our industry judges:
- I thought it was a very elegant design, lots of thought was put into the thermal aspects, and extracting the heat away from some of the hotter components.
- It had a very good stack, a lot of thought has gone into the design of the stack in terms of managing the EMC, and also the heat sinking for all of the heat.
- Just overall a very good design
About the Technology Leadership Awards
The competition, which started in 1988, is the longest running of its kind in the EDA industry. Design teams who use Mentor/Siemens solutions submit their designs, and are awarded by an independent panel of industry-expert judges for overcoming the most extreme challenges facing PCB design teams today.
To learn about more about the other winners watch the announcement webinar with some of our industry judges here.