Remote Working Resources for Mentor PCB Customers
Late last week you may have seen the open letter from our CEO, Tony Hemmelgarn, laying out the steps that Siemens Digital Industries Software is taking to support our customers during the COVID-19 global crisis.
All of us are getting use to the “new normal” of remote working and I wanted to use this opportunity to spell out specific steps that the Mentor Electronics Board Systems (EBS) business unit is taking to ensure that our customers stay as productive as possible.
As a user of Xpedition, HyperLynx, or PADS, we want to ensure you have the resources you need as many workforces are transitioning to work-from-home:
1. Home use of Mentor products. On SupportCenter you can receive instructions on how to set up licensing of Mentor products for remote working. Please reference technical article MG609729 titled “Considerations for Working with Mentor PCB Products from Home.”
2. Learning resources. We are taking extra efforts to make learning resources available. Click here to learn more and get started.
3. Customer support. Please continue to log your Service Requests as well as contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-547-4303 option 1.
4. Mentor communities is a great resource for peer-to-peer interaction. These forums are monitored by Mentor experts as well.
5. PADS Professional Student Edition is now available, free-of-charge, for 12-month licensing.
In addition to the above, we are monitoring additional ways that we can continue to support you and your teams in these very unusual times. We are all in this together, and we continue to seek ways to ensure that our current “new reality” results in minimal disruption in your professional life. If you have specific needs, please contact your account team, customer support, or feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will do our best to address specific needs or recommendations.
For all of us, our organizational and individual safety is top priority. We are in uncharted waters, but we are striving to do our best to ensure that we get through this safely while taking care of your day-to-day needs.
Thank you in advance for your patience and partnership. Look out for more communications in the near future.
Senior VP and GM, Mentor, a Siemens Business, Electronics Board Systems