Wednesday, May 26th Register Now
For the first time, the Realize LIVE and User2User (U2U) events are becoming one unified content-rich, career-advancing experience. With the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio now including Siemens EDA, the user community will benefit from greater global diversity and expanded breadth of content in this digital transformation event.
Join us to hear a Keynote from Martin O’Brien on transforming model based E/E systems development, attend our Meet The Experts Session on MBSE in E/E Systems, and check out our unique Capital sessions in the Capital track. The Capital sessions within the Realize LIVE + U2U event will allow you to explore how E/E systems architecture, electrical systems, harness manufacturing, embedded software and networks contribute to the design, manufacture & service of E/E systems.
Have questions for our Capital team? Join us for the Meet The Experts Session (2 sessions) What’s MBSE in E/E systems & What’s it Mean to You? May 26, 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM EDT & May 26, 12:45 PM – 1:30 PM EDT. This session will look at use cases in automotive and aerospace eco-systems and the specific implications for each of the industries. Hear from experts in the IES organization who work with customers to develop best practice scenarios from requirements to electrical system architecture. Then onto the deliverables in other domains. Register now for our Meet the Experts Sessions!
Together, with your participation, we will:
- Explore how E/E architecture, electrical systems, harnesses, embedded software and networks contribute to the design, manufacture & service of E/E systems
- Discover how we can help you overcome some of the most significant E/E systems development challenges across automotive, aerospace and adjacent industries.
- Transforming model based E/E systems development – Martin O’Brien, SVP
- Challenges and Opportunities of Electrification on the Ground and in the Air – Anthony Nicoli & Doug Burcicki
- Beating the Pace of Electrical Innovation – Raj Lakhanpal
- Capital: Building a digital twin of wire harness manufacturing – Nigel Hughes & Siva Ganesh Arumugam
- Challenges around producing technical publications and how to solve them – Dave Reeves
- Accelerating embedded software development – Armin Lichtblau
- Transforming multi-domain system models into E/E architecture – Dave Wallace
- The challenges and opportunities around cloud based Capital deployment – Glenn Reynholds, Peter Vaughan & Ajay Kumar
The event is free and virtual. Please invite anyone you feel would benefit and REGISTER NOW.
We are all navigating the difficulties of working during a time of great change, so please contact us if there is anything additional we can do to support you.
To learn more about our solutions please contact me personally: Dan.Scott@Siemens.com
We look forward to your attendance!